Kingston SSD KC600 1024 Gb SATA 2,5"
- SATA Rev 3.0
- XTS-AES 256-bit encryption, TCG Opal 2.0, eDrive
- 3D TLC NAND technology
- Up to 550MB/s read, 520MB/s write
Secure SSL payment
Mondial Relay of Bpost
All our products are covered by the 2-year legal guarantee.
Kingston’s KC600 is a full-capacity SSD designed to provide remarkable performance and optimised to provide functional system responsiveness with incredible boot, loading and transfer times. It comes in both 2.5" and mSATA form factors using SATA Rev 3.0 interface with backwards compatibility. The KC600 utilises the latest 3D TLC NAND technology while supporting a full security suite that includes AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal 2.0 and eDrive. It features read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s1 to efficiently store your data up to 2TB2. It’s available in a bundle kit that provides everything you need for a smooth and easy desktop and notebook installation and upgrade.
|Interface||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards capability to SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s)|
|Encrypted||XTS-AES 256-bit encryption|
|Sequential Read/Write1||up to 550/520MB/s|
|Maximum 4K Read/Write1||up to 90,000/80,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption||0.06W idle / 0.2W avg / 1.3W (MAX) read / 3.2W (MAX) write|
|Dimensions||100.1mm x 69.85mm x 7mm|
|Vibration operating||2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)|
|Vibration non-operating||20G Peak (10-2000Hz)|
|Life expectancy||1 millions hours MTBF|
|Warranty/support3||Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)4||1024GB — 600TB|
The SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for Server environments. The cryptographic functions mentioned in the present section are implemented in the firmware of the product. The cryptographic functions of the firmware can be changed only during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed by a standard user. The product is designed for installation by the user in accordance with the step-by-step instructions in the installation user guide supplied with the product. It can therefore be used without further substantial support from the supplier.
1. Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4k random read/write is based on 8GB partition.
2. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
3. Limited warranty based on 5 years or “SSD Life Remaining” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager. A new, unused product will show a wear indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance limit of program erase cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1).
4. Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.